Audio Engineering Tuition – $12,300 (six-month program)
Motion Picture Arts Tuition – $16,200 (ten-month program)
3D Animation Tuition – $17,600 (one-year program)
Game Art & Design – $17,600 (one-year program)
Scroll down to see all available funding options, including bursaries and scholarships.
- all materials including the textbook.
- a PAVED Arts (media arts presentation and production centre) membership for Motion Picture Arts students.
- a SaskMusic (Saskatchewan Recording Industry Association) membership for Audio Engineering students.
Students will be required to provide their own external hard drive and headphones.
Student Loans – RAIS is a designated school with the Canadian Provincial Integrated Student Loan Program. To apply for student loans online go to:
- Saskatchewan – Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Alberta – Alberta Student Aid For more info visit Alberta Student Aid Help
- Manitoba – Manitoba Student Aid
RESP – RAIS is an accepted and qualified institution for Registered Education Savings Plans. Visit CanLearn to find out more.
Student Line of Credit from the Bank
First Nations Students – First Nation Students may have access to educational funding through their Band. Additional funding options may include:
- Saskatoon Tribal Council (Saskatoon Residents Only)
- Post-Secondary Student Support Program (PSSSP)
- Congress of Aboriginal Peoples (ASETS)
Métis Students –
We encourage interested individuals to call (306) 292-6744 or (306) 220-6944 to arrange a tour of our facility and talk with our administrators about any questions they may have about the program.
The Recording Arts Institute of Saskatoon
1926 Alberta Ave