Audio Engineering Tuition – $12,300 (six month program)
Motion Picture Arts Tuition – $12,300 (six month program)
3D Animation Tuition – $17,600 (one year program)
Scroll down to see all available funding options, including bursaries and scholarships.
- all materials including the textbook.
- a PAVED Arts (media arts presentation and production centre) membership.
- a SaskMusic (Saskatchewan Recording Industry Association) membership for Audio students.
Students will be required to provide their own external hard drive and headphones.
Student Loans – RAIS is a designated school with the Canadian Provincial Integrated Student Loan Program. To apply for student loans online go to:
- Saskatchewan – Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Alberta – Alberta Student Aid For more info visit Alberta Student Aid Help
- Manitoba – Manitoba Student Aid
Scholarships & Bursaries
- Motion Picture Arts Scholarship – For the March 2020 term, RAIS is offering a scholarship worth 50% of the total tuition ($6150) for the Motion Picture Arts Program. To receive this scholarship, the applicant must create a short film. Submission deadline (March 2020 term) is December 1st 2019.
- The film can be of any type (drama, documentary, music video etc). Make the best product you can, using whatever technology you have at your disposal.
- The short film can be no longer than 8 minutes.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page. Fill out the online application form. Under the “How Did You Hear About Us” field, type “Scholarship”. You will be contacted via email to arrange for an interview and tour of the school.
- Send a link of your completed movie to email@example.com.
- If you do not receive the scholarship for this term, you cannot submit the same video again. However, you can submit a new video to gain a scholarship in a future term.
- Bursaries – Every term RAIS offers a $2000 bursary toward the tuition for each program. To apply for the bursary, applicants must fill out the online application form. Under the “How Did You Hear About RAIS” section of the application form, type in “RAIS Bursary” and an explanation why you think you deserve to receive it. Once the application is complete, submit the form. You will be contacted via email to arrange for an interview and tour of the school.
RESP’s – RAIS is an accepted and qualified institution for Registered Education Savings Plans. Visit CanLearn to find out more.
Student Line of Credit from the Bank
First Nations Students – First Nation Students may have access to educational funding through their Band. Additional funding options may include:
We encourage interested individuals to call (306) 220-6944 to arrange a tour of our facility and talk with our administrators about any questions they may have about the program.
The Recording Arts Institute of Saskatoon
1926 Alberta Ave